By: Rpf Gakwerere
A police and oppressive state can be identified by its layers of security setups. In case of Rwanda, a country where the ruler brags of 99% of popular support; the number of different security apparatuses indicates an opposite picture contrary to state lies. Rwanda is under a purified brutal totalitarian regime and hypnotised dictatorship. Intimidation, incarceration, impunity, disappearances, torture, state killings and more importantly state waste of resources, are displayed at the forefront of the Country’s billboards.
Criminal Paul Kagame’s layers of oppression and enslavement machinery:
1) Nyumba Kumi (local “leader” @ every ten houses), the first line of civil oppression against innocent citizens.
2) DASSO, local defence force. Composed of civilians but led by war veterans.
3) RPF’s district committees, they are totally active in suppressing dissent.
4) The General Directorate of Immigration and Emigration, a department under National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS). It is key and plays a big role in the bloodthirsty dictatorship of Criminal Paul Kagame’s oppression mechanism.
5) ISO, Internal security organisation under the National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS). Civilian security operatarives in all sorts and levels of Rwanda’s profession-job segments.
6) Police with all its branches which includes the notorious Counter Terrorism unit, Crime Intelligence unit, special operation unit and Rwanda Investigation Bureau.
7)DMI, the notorious Directorate of Military Intelligence.
8) AFI, the Air Force Intelligence unit based at Kanombe airport.
9) PICU, the Presidential Intelligence Coordination Unit within the presidential guard.
10) Army, one battalion per commune (Akarere) led by a Lt. Col or above in ranks.
11) Special Force units led by Captains or above, especially in areas bordering Uganda, Burundi and DR Congo.
12) Presidential guard units led by Captains or above ranks. Now, deployed around Kigali, rural Kigali, border with Uganda and border with Burundi.
13) Reserve forces – ingeragutabara.
14) The judiciary, this is part of Kagame’s oppressive machinery as it’s partial to its core, partisan in nature and manned by RPF cadres.
15) Numerous media outlets, since freedom of press and expression is none existence in Rwanda, all media outlets are owned by the brutal dictactor, and he uses his media outlets to dehumanize, intimidate, threaten and keep in control his oppressed and enslaved subjects. Under Paul Kagame, the media is an extension of his security apparatus.
16) External Intelligence service, which is under the dreaded National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS), a very critical part of security organ that has participated in elimination of innocent people.
17) Free to add to whatever I may have forgotten……
In order to sustain his brutal autocratic and totalitarian rule, Rwanda’s criminal ruler – Dictator Paul Kagame has wasted the country’s meagre resources and taxes, to pay and sustain the above thuggish security structures.
Than promoting the general peace of all the citizens irrespective of their political ideology or affiliation. Criminal Paul Kagame’s security structures are there to spread impunity, terror and all sorts of human rights abuses.
N.B: you can follow me at – Robert Patrick Fati Gakwerere page (Facebook page), @RGakwerere (tweeter) https://twitter.com/RGakwerere?s=08 or at my blog – rpfgakwerere.org.
However, for those in the enclave – Rwanda, the blog rpfgakwerere.org was blocked by the junta regime, it can’t be accessed unless you are using VPN.