- President Felix Tshisekedi, “Yesterday, today, or tomorrow, no compatriot will agree to cede the slightest centimeter of our national territory to Rwanda or Paul Kagame.”
- The City Of Goma Now Cut Off From Two Key Trade Routes.
- South Kivu: The New FARDC Commander Of The 12th Rapid Reaction Brigade Calls For Collaboration To End A Symmetric Warfare In The High Plateau.
- North Kivu: Today, 26th January 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame’s boys Of RDF-M23 Took Full Control Of Kitchanga
- North Kivu: Today, Wednesday 25th January 2023 Fighting In Kitshanga and Bwito Areas.
- FARDC TAKES BOMBO AND KISHISHE FROM RDF-M23, CRIMINAL PAUL KAGAME CONTINUES LOSING HIGH NUMBER OF MILITARY PERSONNEL IN DR CONGO
- DR Congo Fighter Plane, Sukhoï SU-25, Was Targeted By Rwanda’s Surface To Air Missile
- President Felix Tshisekedi Declines Qatar Invitation To Attend A Peace Mediation Meeting With Criminal Paul Kagame
- Rwanda’s Journalist, Ntwali John Williams Has Been Eliminated By Criminal Paul Kagame
- Kinshasa takes note of M23’s refusal to implement Luanda’s recommendations.
Home » East Africa » His excellency, Maj Gen Evariste Ndayishimiye, the new president of the republic of Burundi.
His excellency, Maj Gen Evariste Ndayishimiye, the new president of the republic of Burundi.