Dear oppressed, enslaved and starving Rwandans; please visit Kanombe military hospital, emergency wing and see or witness the number of casualties from the on going military confrontation in DR Congo. For months, in South and North Kivu, RDF batallions are engaged in their expansionist and mineral resources plundering war.
Some of the Names of members of RDF specialised units who have died in South DR Congo. According to reliable able info, these personnel from a specialised RDF units died in three different ambushes in Fizi area, in a place that RDF special forces thought they had securitized.
1) Dr Dieudonné HABYAMUREMYE, born on 17 December 1979 in Kicyukiro, Kigali, Rwanda. Died in Bijambo ambush in South Kivu.
2) Ingénieur Duwani KAMUGISHA, born on 22 March 1971 in Musanze, Rwanda. Died in Bijambo ambush in South Kivu.
3) Enock Junior KAMANZI, born 12 December 1981 in Mbarara, Uganda. Died in Minembwe ambush South Kivu.
4) Peace MUREKATETE, born 10 May 1984 in Rubavu, Rwanda. Died in Lulenge ambush South Kivu.
5) Donatien Mark MUNYANEZA, born 17 January 1980 in Kirundo, Burundi. Died in Lulenge ambush South Kivu.
6) Major MBABAZI, born 1 July 1977 in Ngororero, Rwanda. Died in Minembwe ambush South Kivu.
7) Jean-Claude Tarcise MUSANINYANGE, born 14 August 1982, Kirundo, Burundi. Died in Minembwe ambush South Kivu.
Several young military cadets have lost their lives in this Kagamist expansionist and mineral resource plundering war.
Since 1996, Brutal Pilato has been sending oppressed and enslaved Rwandans to their deaths in DR Congo, in resource plundering wars which are only meant to enrich him and his immediate families, wars which have seen more than 6 million people perish their lives.