- By: Rpf Gakwerere
1) Colonel Faustin Tinka appointed as deputy commander of mechanised brigade. Col Faustin Tinka has spent most of his military career in J2/DMI, his a well known assassin within criminal Paul Kagame’s security setup.
2) Colonel Joseph Karegire has been appointed to head 211 Brigade. Col Joseph Karegire is a disciplined and a professional officer with no single blood of innocent people in his hands.
3) Lt Col Geoffrey Gasana was promoted to a Colonel and appointed as airforce deputy commander.
4) Lt Col Kitoko Kadida promoted to a Colonel and appointed as deputy commander of the Presidential guard Brigade. The presidential guard brigade and special force have become exclusive institutions run by Burundi – DR Congo born boys. In criminal Paul Kagame’s military setup, special force brigade is an extension of the Presidential guard Brigade. Nearly, all commanders of special forces brigade served in the Presidential guard Brigade before being shifted to special force Brigade.
5) Lt Col Louis Kanobayire promoted to a colonel and pointed to head administration and training in J3 (joint staff operations).
6) Lt Col Richard Ndamage appointed as operation commander in the 1st Division. This is a crucial division within criminal Paul Kagame’s military setup. The division oversees Kigali central and rural Kigali.
7) Lt Col Ignace Tuyisenge appointed as Military Police’s deputy commander.
8) Captain Danny Gatsinzi promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, skipping the rank of a major. Appointed as airforce intelligence chief.
Unlike before, when sajya men/boys (those born or grew in Uganda) were eating big in criminal Paul Kagame’s security apparatus, of recently the tables have shifted with Burundi born boys continuously eating big in military/security appointments and being trusted by Criminal Paul Kagame.