This infighting among Rwandans has been a major hindrance to their liberation, freedom and liberty, Examples:
1. The Inyezi rebellion of 1959 was moving on very well and when they were close to Kanombe airport they started fighting among themselves almost totally destroying one another until Hutu soldiers marched to them and annihilated them to almost total destruction of the whole group.
2. In 1990, the RPF/A led by General Fred Gisa Rwigyema, Doctor Major Baingana, Major Bunyenyezi and many other good commanders were fighting a good fight until they started eliminating one another and within a day all RPF commanders were dead and the destruction of one another extended to regular soldiers when the uneducated who were known to be good fighters turned their guns on the educated and thousands drowned and died in River kagera and others totally bombed to tatters by Habyarimana forces and French war planes and within a day the war was declared over and if RPF/A did not get organizational help from outside its ranks, its end had come.
4. The RNC is also being accused of betraying the famous musician Ben Rutaban, Mrs Karegeya and now Muhoza and without foreign agents to organize them, they will eat each other to death.
In nutshell, the intrigue, infighting, hatred, jealousy, demagogue, opportunists , tribalism and nepotism among our brothers of a thousand hills is too great to succeed unless foreign agents help them.
5. The Parihutu government of president Gregory Kayibanda was full of deadly scorpion poison, deadly intrigues, demagogues, opportunists, infighting, unreconciled hatred, tribalism, nepotism, deadly tribalism and nepotism until he was arrested, tortured and left to die of hunger, starvation and famine in president Habyarimana dungeon/detention.
6. The second Hutu government led by president Habyarimana was also not saved from deadly internal infighting, opportunists, demagogues, poison tribalism and nepotism, hatred, and deadly enmity and dangerous ideology until he arrested and detained senior Hutu soldiers like Colonel Kanyarengwe, Colonel Ndugute, and many others who later joined their former blood enemies and led the rebellion and in the end led to second death of Rwanda president Habyarimana who was shot in the air and was reduced to tatters and soil within a second.
7. The RPF government of Tutsi has not been spared the curse of internal infighting among themselves, demagogue, dangerous ideology, opportunists, scorpion deadly enmity and dangerous hatred coupled with unresolved tribalism and nepotism and this has led to all RPF commanders and politicians to run back to exiles and others assassinated, others imprisoned and others poisoned. Examples:
1. The former RPF/A financier Millinaire Rujugiro is in exile
2. Mzee Rwigara is dead
3. Colonel Karegeya dead
4. Gen. Kayumba Nyamwasa former RDF army commander in exile
5. Dr. Gasakure dead
6. Mazimaka dead
7. Murigande unheard of
8. Madam Inyumba dead
9. Gen. Nyanvumba former RDF in house arrest.
10. Professor Nkusi in exile
11. Lawyer Gahima in exile
12. Major Rudasingwa in exile
13. President Bizimungu was arrested and convicted and later put in house arrest.
14. Prime minister Twagiramungu in exile
15. Prime minister Rwigyema in exile
16. Speaker of Parliament Sebarenzi now turned pastor in exile.
Etc and etc the number is hundreds of thousands.
The curse of Trinity is eating up Rwanda and Rwandans to demise and extinction.