By: Rpf Gakwerere
Rwanda is being ruled by a narcissistic disorder sufferer. It is obvious to any sober minded individual that the African Hitler needs medical attention.
Dictator Paul Kagame is not at all fit to lead himself, later alone a Country. His behaviours and actions are visual signs that this coward (kills defenceless people) needs to be quarantined for medical treatment and care.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.
Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they’re superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. All characteristics of Criminal Paul Kagame.
1) The brutal dictator believes that his better than others.
2) The killer is always fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness.
3) The bloodthirsty Dictator is always exaggerating his achievements or talents.
4) His always expecting constant praises and admiration from his oppressed and enslaved Rwandans, including foreigners.
5) He brutal dictator believes his special and acts accordingly.
6)The killer ruler fails to recognize other people’s emotions and feelings. He will bring death to your door step without any single emotion or feelings.
7) The authoritarian ruler expects everyone to go along with his evil ideas and plans. To oppose Kagame is punishable by disappearance, incarceration or death.
8) He has raised through the ranks by taking advantages of others.
9) The dictator always expresses disdain for those he feels are inferior to him.
10) Since childhood to present, Dictator Paul Kagame has always felt jealous of others. For example, he was always jealous of Gen Fred Rwigema and Col Vedaste Kayitare. His jealous has no borders, in 1996, he totally felt jealous of Lieutenant Ben Rutabana who had become popular in Rwanda due to his songs.
11) The narcissistic dictator believes that others are jealous of him.
12) Throughout his life, Dictator Paul Kagame always has trouble and extreme difficulty in keeping healthy relationships – friendship. He has no friend, what he has are sycophantic goons and minions around him.
13) Dictator Paul Kagame is always setting unrealistic goals. For example, he has promised his oppressed, enslaved, starving and unemployed Rwandans a *train, *send rocket to space and this would provide free Internet to the country, *A computer per child, *Volkswagen car assembly, *Singapore transformation…etc. Unrealistic goal before providing water, electricity, health, good education system..etc, to his oppressed and enslaved Rwandans.
14) The brutal dictator is easily hurt and feels rejected by a simple criticism.
15) Very fragile self-esteem, the mindset behind his brutality.
16) The killer always appears as tough-minded and unemotional.
All points above are characteristics of a narcissistic disorder sufferer.
The bloodthirsty Dictator needs help.