By: Robert Patrick Fati Gakwerere
Is Criminal Paul Kagame’s reduction of useless foreign trips from 44 in 2019 to 25 in 2023, a change of policy – fiscal discipline or his being isolated internationally?
Due to his endless and useless foreign trips, the brutal dictator – Paul Kagame has been referred as contemporary Vasco da Gama, Christopher Columbus and Marco Polo made in one.
Criminal Paul Kagame’s 2023 foreign trips, a serous reduction from his average of 40 plus foreign trips per year:
1) On 29th November 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted to Dubai, UAE, for COP28. A United Nations Climate Change Conference that took place from 30th November 2023 to 12th December 2023.
2) 0n 9th November 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted back to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the inaugural Saudi-African Summit which took place at the King Abdulaziz International Conference Center.
3) On 24th October 2023, Criminal Kagame jetted to Riyadh for the 7th edition of the Future Investment Initiative.
4) On 14th September 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted to Havana, Cuba, for two days G77 + China Summit of Heads of State and Government that took place from 15-16 September.
5) On 5th September 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted to Nairobi, Kenya, where he joined President William Ruto of Kenya for Africa Climate Summit.
6) On 08th July 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Bahamas to attend the 50th Anniversary of the Independence of Bahamas.
7 & 8) On 04th July 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, where he attended the 45th Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), as the organization celebrated its 50th anniversary. On his way to Trinidad and Tobago, the ruthless dictator stopped in Senegal for a four hours meeting with President Macky sall.
9) On 28th June 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame and his estranged wife – Jeannette Kagame arrived in Victoria, Seychelles. The Kagame family have bank accounts in Seychelles. For years, dictator Paul Kagame and his family have used Seychelles banking system for laundering their ill gotten wealth, the wealth they plundered from DR Congo and Rwanda.
10) On 2nd June 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Ankara for the inauguration of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of the Republic of Turkey.
11) On 31st May 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame and his estranged wife jetted to Amman, Jordan, for the wedding of Jordanian Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Rajwa Al-Saif.
12) On 28th May 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted to Abuja, Nigeria, to attend the swearing-in ceremony of President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
13) On 22nd May 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Doha where to attend the 3rd Qatar Economic Forum.
14) On the evening of 3rd May 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame left his enclave, Rwanda, and jetted to UK for a meeting with British Prime minister, Rishi Sunak to further discuss on plans of UK sending migrants to Rwanda. Criminal Paul Kagame met the British Prime minister, Rishi Sunak on the 4th May 2023 at number 10 Downing Street.
15) On Thursday, 27th April 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrives in Tanzania, Kagame was received by President Samia Suluhu Hassan at State House Dar es Salaam where they held a tête-à-tête meeting before a bilateral discussion with members of both delegations.
16) On Wednesday, 26th April 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, where he joined host President Emmerson Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe, President Hakainde Hichilema of Zambia, President Lazarus Chakwera of Malawi, and King Mswati III of Eswatini for the sixth Transform Africa Summit.
17) On Monday evening of the 17th April 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrives in Guinea-Conakry from Guinea-Bissau and he was received by President of the Transition, Colonel Mamadi Doumbouya. President Kagame and H.E. Col. Mamadi Doumbouya also witnessed the inauguration of a highway interchange connecting Kagbélen to Conakry that is now named after President Kagame. The completed infrastructure has eased movement between major industrial cities and Conakry as well as with neighboring countries.
18) On Monday, Early Morning of the 17th April 2023, Criminal Kagame arrived in Guinea-Bissau from Benin, where he was welcomed by President Umaro Sissoco Embaló, President of Guinea-Bissau. Criminal Paul Kagame was in Guinea-Bissau for hours to merely receive Amílcar Cabral Medal.
19) 15th April 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Cotonou where his estranged wife Jeannette Nzirorera Kajuga Gasana Kagame had arrived earlier aboard a private jet from Kigali. The brutal ruler and his estranged wife were in Benin for a two-day State Visit.
20) 11th April 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in USA for the 10th Anniversary on Global Energy, a Summit that was held on April 12, 2023, New York City, at Columbia University.
21) 16th February 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame arrived in Addis Ababa where he joined leaders from across Africa for the 36th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African Union.
22) 9th February 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame travelled to Brussels, Belgium, for a secretive talk with his allies within the EU. His Greek registered Private Jet – number SX-GJA was at Brussels Airport.
23) 4th February 2023, Criminal Kagame travelled to Bujumbura where he attended the 20th Extra-Ordinary Summit of East African Community Heads of State, chaired by President Evariste Ndayishimiye.
24) The ruthless criminal travelled to Dakar, Senegal for the 2nd edition Summit on Agriculture and Agri-Food, from January 25 to 27, 2023.
25) 1st February 2023, Criminal Paul Kagame jetted to Dakar, Senegal for the 2nd Dakar Financing Summit for Africa’s Infrastructure Development.